Casey Rich @Madam_Rich
23 February, 01:19
The level of negativity around here is absurd and disheartening.

-Nothing will ever get accomplished when you are cursing or calling people names while trying to get your point across. (& it really speaks on your character)

-Its okay to show kidness and compassion to people. It really doesn't make you look weak... I promise.

-Try to have an open mind about how others are feeling, this is a lot to handle when you find out a lot of what you were told... was a lie.

*WWG1WGA means nothing when people are being kicked down instead of lifted up.*

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Kelly @DianeCva
23 February, 03:11
In response Casey Rich to her Publication
I noticed this following Q websites. When it was quiet people would start picking at each other. Waiting for something to happen is very frustrating.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Rich @Madam_Rich
I use that 'quiet time' to regroup and prepare for the next round of craziness lol
03:16 PM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Diane Kelly to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Madam_Rich in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Casey Rich, click on at the bottom under it