Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Only watch if you want to swell up with Patriotism so much you shed tears made of
Pure American Pride.

Johnny Cash recites Ragged Old Flag ⤵️
02:50 PM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Christina Maga @Christina71
23 February, 05:01
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Touching! I love listening to Johnny Cash. Wild, I have my american flag shirt on today. 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
23 February, 03:22
Love this, Thanks for sharing!
"Ragged Old Flag" became extremely popular with fans and was a staple at Cash's shows. Cash would introduce the song with this opener at his concerts:
"I thank God for all the freedom we have in this country, I cherish them and treasure them - even the right to burn the flag. We also got the right to bear arms, and if you burn my flag -- I'll shoot you."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
23 February, 03:06
THIS, Is A Must Watch... Simply Beautiful.
When on patrol in NYC, I took it upon myself to bring down the precinct flag 30 minutes before sunset... I would grab an available rookie and teach them how to properly fold our flag, in front of the Stationhouse desk. A very proud moment that shall last my lifetime... Thank you for sharing this beauty 🤗🙏🏼🇺🇸