Squawk ✈✈✈ @Squawk
GEORGENEWS post at 1:29

We are with you.
In the trenches. EVERY day.
So yes, be mad. Get pissed off. You have every right to be.
But know this... we know how this ends.
THEY, know how this ends.
The Sun will always come out after the rain.
WRWY

WIEVERYSGYBTHEYTSWRWY = 346

💧346
Godspeed, Patriots.
POTUS: WRWY
Q

1/2
01:59 PM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
23 February, 07:49
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
1:29 = JFK !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Abigail Patriot @Patriot4trump2021
23 February, 07:53
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I miss all my frens😢😢😢😢... can you hook me up with theblunttruth.... iambatman83×9....patriotpmk...laurenbradley.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
24 February, 01:36
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
:)

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
23 February, 03:17
For those that aren't aware 1:29 is a Kennedy reference. It was the time that JFK was assassinated by the [DS]...

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
23 February, 03:11

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
23 February, 02:18
👀 WIEVERYSGYBTHEYTSWRWY ?

deb burk @PatriotsMom
23 February, 02:16
Yes I am more then mad furious! This adminstration is taxing the HELLOOOOOOOOO out of young couples with children. While they rob us blind!

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
23 February, 02:08
wrwy?

Mindy Jane @littlestormcloud
23 February, 02:15
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
We R With You