trafficked women
seize the gold, documents, Art, etc.

Then blow up the tunnels

After
all are healed with Med Beds
a Godsend tech
for these angelic souls

God bless every Soldier X โˆž ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
Well said Katโ€ผ๏ธ ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
01:05 PM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CueMedic17 in this post can reply
Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
24 February, 08:24
In response Zen Medic (Gabriella) to her Publication
praise be to Jesus!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
24 February, 12:58
So here is my problem; I find that I must have faith in God or nothing else makes any sense at all.
But how can I have faith in humanity when it has done nothing but bring forth pain and destruction to its fellows forever?
And if Sci-Fy is true, what reason is there to think it is any different in any other solar system? There is enough pain right here without searching the stars for more. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 February, 01:20
Bless your heart, Gabriella ๐Ÿ™ I love YOUR post ๐Ÿ’ž I do have Faith in Humanity that these brave Soldiers so beautifully exemplify. Deep state demons are NOT Humans. They are soulless lower dimensional evil sa*tan worshipping monsters.

Human beings have a God-Created Immaculate soul and would never ever commit such heinous acts. We are Infinite Love and Light and are Ascending to 5D+ from whence we came and taking Gaia, her Kingdoms and the Galaxy with us! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒŸโœจ๐ŸŒŸ

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
23 February, 01:30
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Wow, beautiful words Light Warriorโ€ผ๏ธ IThank you, I wrote this about 5 months ago shortly after realizing our world truly were in good hands thanks to all Military worldwide (and off world too๐Ÿ˜ƒ).