I heard a Victory Speech.
Not a farewell speech.
07:18 PM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Sharman Woll @SKWoll
22 January, 04:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
❤Trump 212Q ❤ I heard a victory speech too. 🇺🇸🗽

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cali Patriot @calipatriot76
20 January, 11:12
I just feel broken hearted. I can not bear to see these people being
sworn in. 💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.. Stew @JS4TRUTH
20 January, 11:20
In response Cali Patriot to her Publication
The crime of the century must be completed.

Sharman Woll @SKWoll
22 January, 04:36
In response Cali Patriot to her Publication
🤪It was rather nauseating. 😷🤬 i agree

Real Bushman @realBushman
20 January, 10:56
the best is yet to come

Jana Rozenbergová @scaevola
20 January, 09:36
🍿 bumerangy sa vracajú

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
20 January, 08:26
and with Biden - I heard an I'm dying / farewell speech.

Marcia Little @ThankQ_MarciaL
20 January, 08:19
Hallelujah, Amen!

Southrnfarmgirl Godsey @Southrnfarmgirl
20 January, 08:17
I , too, heard a victory speech from OUR President

Renee White @Rapnay
20 January, 07:36
yup LOUD AND CLEAR

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
20 January, 06:51
me too (75 million times)

Annie Louvaine @annielouvaine
20 January, 05:58
I heard a victory speech too

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
20 January, 04:53
amen! i heard its just beginning and great things ahead ❤️

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
20 January, 04:31
He said goodbye to the corporation .... that's great news

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
20 January, 04:01
There's no doubt at all, God sets up Kings !!!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
20 January, 03:06
#GodWins ♥️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
20 January, 02:51
EVERY speach from POTUS has been a Victory Speech to my ears!

Kornelia Jenkins @Connie13
19 January, 11:59
God is in control #wwg1wga

Vintage CootLoot @VintageCootLoot
19 January, 11:24
Yes.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
19 January, 11:16
🙌

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 January, 10:16
Surely Anon's dont think Pres. Trump did all this just to give up to a Biden and a cheated election!
Wait for it yall justice is coming.....
No matter what happens the military and Q are not going to give us back to the cabal.
And it is going to get worse! It will get to what feels like a near death experience. It will test your resolve when it does.
Hold on to your faith & your inner connect to God and let everyting else fall away.
You are an eternal being.
Be fearless!

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
19 January, 11:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
It’s not over. You think President Trump would abandon the innocent children? It’s always been about the children for Trump.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Lisa Den @Lisa_DenUp
19 January, 10:00
I thought it sounded like a Happy Birthday speech for me. So excited about the future. It's golden.

GodWins wwg1wwa @ProudPatriot
19 January, 09:57
I'm almost giddy after hearing Trump's speech! God quickened the truth in my heart, our country is being born again and I can't stop smiling! So privileged to be here at this time on earth.🙌

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
19 January, 09:49
I heard the same thing. ❣️

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
19 January, 09:35
And I lost another friend (temporarily) tonite. They wonder why I don't call them. Then they ask me abt wht I thnk of Capitol incident. When I tell them they flip out. They blame Trump. Then they want to hang up on me when I "hold the line." Go ahead, I'll be here when all's said & done. I'm all in.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
20 January, 02:53
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
❤️I feel you .

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
19 January, 09:23
Absolutely Victory Speech with lots of hidden encouragement for Patriots.

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
19 January, 09:16
Near the end of his speech POTUS said "I have Supreme Confidence.....". Seemed an odd choice of words i kept thinking SC reference?

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
20 January, 06:52
In response Jackie Patriot to her Publication
I was thinking the same exact thing!

qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
19 January, 09:13
me too😎

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
19 January, 09:11
Key words: Luck, 12pm and no mention of Biden. Four more years!🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Bama73 DigitalSolider @BasilQfBakerSt
19 January, 10:15
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
So happy to see this! I saw a post of his earlier and wondered what it was in Gematria. Was missing these decodes! 🇺🇸👊🏽❤️🐸

Raised Right 4517 @raisedright4517
19 January, 10:19
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
So Freaky!!

Cody John @1776faith
19 January, 09:03
the billionth Set of flowers Never deliverd... always Have flowers on Me.. Just "in case" i get to see Her... again.. see if we really are in this to get Her..