Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 February, 12:04
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Morning, sweet frend! Hope all is well with you and Jr 2.0 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 February, 12:11
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
We are great, thank you! He just sent me a pic of his new lego library set and wanted papa to see the address, 107.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
23 February, 10:57
That's interesting,.. 😊
Good morning 🙏

Lori Noble @LNoble
23 February, 10:33
Good Morning! It's time to get this show on the road!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 February, 12:14
In response Lori Noble to her Publication
Not only are we on the road but we are speeding towards our destination, I promise. We just don't hear the engine because it purrs like a kitten.

mark kub @markkub
23 February, 10:33
Posts 717?
Public: FBI/DOJ/O-WH/SD
Private: Clowns Clowns Clowns
Expand your thinking.
Q

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 February, 12:20
In response mark kub to his Publication
I appreciate that- I simply posted at 7:17. I didn't intend to reference that post but, as we know, everything has meaning.

Dee Stevens @DeeStevensVoice4you
23 February, 10:32
And Good morning to you too...

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
23 February, 10:32
Good Morning ☀️

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
23 February, 10:24
Good morning from Texas!🙌

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 February, 12:24
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
If we are unable to establish some sanity in CA soon we might be neighbors. ✈️☕️

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
23 February, 10:23
Good morning

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
23 February, 10:20
GM!