vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
Deep-fake Tom Cruise. We know it's not him, but this would definetly made an unknowing citizen scratch their head. It's still better quality than the Joe Biden one running around.
10:19 AM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by vDarknessFalls in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 February, 03:06
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Tip Tok he says. 😂Now that these are being spread all over social media, when the video confessions come out and the video evidence of their criminal acts come out, the radical left will say it was all deep faked by the Trumpers. The radical left can use the same technology to create deep fakes to contest the real videos. How do you all see this going down? It's getting weirder by the day. I think there will be no EBS and I think they will just be taking out who they need to and will be either reporting deaths from other causes or will be entertaining the masses with deep fakes until they just fade away from public view and mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
23 February, 11:21
I put "Just wait til what is comin next" into the Gematria calculator and this came up "you really think you got
it all figured out dont
you"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
23 February, 11:18
Par for the course. This guy is insane but they drove him to it. He looks a bit young for the real Tom Cruse. Also the illuminati love golf so...?

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
23 February, 10:34
Um..very zoolanderish...wonder why they've all gone the way of the freakishly weird and dang near spooky? Weird!!

karys k3lly @karys
23 February, 10:26
Ha ha that's pretty funny 😆 A little weird.

vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
23 February, 10:34
In response karys k3lly to her Publication
Just plain creepy if you ask me