Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
Why isn't nobody talking about this,..
We got more than we know!

And Patriot1776 could you please reach out to me we have been following one another for some time on twitter and,... you know,.. its been a while๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

H/T to @117InTheNameOfWeThepeople
10:16 AM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Lysanne anon @lysanne
23 February, 07:10
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
my guts tells me it's the real deal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
23 February, 07:02
i remember when this tweet went out & i reposted it. it will be interesting to see if it was legit and if jfk jr was indeed tweeting from that account. That account got banned shortly after.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
23 February, 06:50
There are so many people posting this very important message without any authority to do so. We won't know when the word have been given because of the pretenders.

Hey, Iโ€™m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
24 February, 05:55
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
only one has the power to reach/interrupt every cell phone, every tv, globally
you'll know๐Ÿ˜‰

Julia Polansky @Yulp17
23 February, 06:38
๐Ÿ™‚

55th Super Bowl Planeโ€™s

Overfly B1+B2+B52=55 Q#55

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
23 February, 06:27
i tried telling people this on twitter, then I got kicked off with everyone else. i believe this was the storm. prove me wrong.

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
23 February, 05:11
Where is he at now? I can remember seeing him tweet that. Got all excited lol.

Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
23 February, 04:19
And the day he posted it was the Epiphany for all latin America and Spain. Merry Christmas ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
23 February, 12:31
i think this was 55 and 44 was trumps giant voice tweet the same day

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
23 February, 12:12
I agree. Because of the qotation marks.... I always interpreted that post to mean anons would be discussing someone's posting. Not because Our President posted it.

reaper myer @reapermyer
23 February, 12:12
๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
i saw and assumed it was fake since i read that quote 20 times from people i have no idea who they are.

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
23 February, 06:52
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I just wrote about that very thing. So many pretenders wanting face time with no authority to post this very important message. In fact they are hindering the true "word being given" by pretending they are the messenger......

Crazy German @Crazy_German_17
23 February, 12:04
๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘Š

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
23 February, 11:48
I remember keeping a count of all the big accounts who either thought it was THE tweet or those who bashed it... fun times. I fell in the first category by the end of my search๐ŸŽฏ

Steve Baldwin @Traveler1
23 February, 11:10
I've been waiting a year now. Not sure what to say or think at this point.

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
23 February, 10:57
I saw this come up on Twitter and it seems to be what we were waiting for. Very shortly after many accounts were purged. Real deal!

Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
23 February, 11:06
In response Mrs Maker to her Publication
the day trumps twitter got taken out aswell

Crystal Canipe @Crystalcis
23 February, 10:39
Im just curious because most if us dont have Twit anymore due to being removed

May OC1960 @omega1960
23 February, 10:42
In response Crystal Canipe to her Publication
He was following me and I remember seeing that post.

Joe Jericho @Jericho2021
23 February, 10:34
I posted this on 8kun on Jan 6 and asked if this was bogus and "Yes" was the answer I got. So maybe......

Chili Palmer @xxChiliPalmerxx
23 February, 10:34
Saw this as well.. Everyone was wondering if this was what we were waiting for. Never had to come from the POTUS

Miran Duran @Miranduran
23 February, 04:22
In response Chili Palmer to his Publication
i saw this brought up in a video right after it happened, that account has hundreds of thousands followers too i believe. It's been on my mind since then. Probably And We Know or X22 but I can't be sure. Those are the shows i watch regularly but I could be wrong.

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
23 February, 10:28
I had it pinned on my twitter page - under 3 accounts.
Not many believed "this" was the post.

23 February, 12:13
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
Rena. I'm with you.

23 February, 12:14
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
Rena. I'm with you.