Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
20 February, 12:34
Go give this fraudster Neon Revolt some hell today. Frog plague go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
20 February, 05:17
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Are we sure that's him ghost Ezra that's like a complete 180? And what about Ron a.k.a. code monkey Z . he did a 180 on Telegram what the heck is going on?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 01:34
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Codemonkey and Neon Revolt are non comparable. Codemonkey was called on by Potus to do a job. Then told to keep quiet after his job was completed. Codemonkey is a smart cookie. He reads the drops. He knows what's going on. Neon is clueless. Big difference.

Having Fits @HavingFits
Got it. i missed your post 20 days ago when I asked you if i could be of help. You answered me and I missed it 😱😱😱. I have been doing what I said I would do which is answer in reference to your words people who ask redundant questions and report troll to admins on both Gab and Telegram as best I can so you can just keep throwing gems at us.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…β­οΈ
09:48 AM - Feb 23, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HavingFits in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Having Fits, click on at the bottom under it