True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
Gloves are off on this one where is the media coverage this is why we are all getting booted from fakebook and twatter they do not want us spreading this truth

https://www.marzlovesfreed...

information warfare - Q
08:17 AM - Feb 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
08 May, 12:38
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
I had less than a week back on twitter and got suspended for sharing jab info....

LOL and today fb gave me a warning and restricted my account for posting this link (that I was able to share last week!)

https://drive.google.com/f...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yellow17 1122 @yellow17
08 May, 12:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Life @pacu44
23 February, 11:17

USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
23 February, 11:11
SCOTUS already ruled on all them and bassically failed to do a damn thing once again!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
23 February, 08:55
SCOTUS already proven to be corrupt with no other way than completely dismantling it and jailing thos compromised. Very disappointed we didn;t see mass and public arrests immediately after the scam PA decison. Trump dragging his feet on this and costing good American people lives every single second. Find the will to finish Donald! TODAY!

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
23 February, 10:47
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Timing very important!