Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
23 February, 03:34
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
anyone know what's venting out around the Capitol? (earthtv.com)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
23 February, 03:32
you did that on 2/22 at 11:11 btw.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
23 February, 03:28
Will there be a State of the Union Address with the Fake President ?

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
23 February, 02:22
I wish i could see what's going on right now.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
23 February, 02:21
Love it! I'm getting ready for work and I have a feeling I'll have way better entertainment toninght than the regular gamblers.

Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
23 February, 02:19
Do tell!

Janice SureJan @toleoni
23 February, 02:15

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
23 February, 02:14
A lot going on with posting, or are the good guys doing bad things to bad people in the dark?

Diane Derbyshire @DiDerby22
23 February, 02:13
pray do tell 🙏🙏🙏🙏