Only people mentioned by mybalconygarden in this post can reply
American Patriot @LoverofLord
27 February, 07:19
In response My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ to his Publication
THANK YOU!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
27 February, 05:07
AND HIS GRANDFATHER WAS HITLER!!! TRUTH!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol WWG1WGA @QConch
27 February, 04:49
You left out the part about Barry being a child rapist and baby murderer.

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
27 February, 04:46
DEMONIC EVIL substance, definetely not HUMAN, he must have taken one of those vaccines that altered his DNN early on. Just can't wait for the day when all this EVIL is EXPOSED! There's still so many that continue to believe in this evil monster.

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
27 February, 04:02
👍No doubt about it!!

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
27 February, 03:45

Paisley Park @Paisley66
27 February, 03:38
IMPEACH him along with his treason charges!