JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
It didn't take much time out and about today to realize that we as a group are in much better spirits than the liberal crowd in this little SF wine country town. They know something is amiss- if not consciously. These are not the faces of people who won anything, let alone the most consequential election of our lifetimes.
11:43 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
23 February, 02:11
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
It will be interesting whe we get to see the secure count of marked ballots for places like California.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 February, 12:31
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
Yes it will. I have heard rumors that we might have went red but time will tell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
23 February, 12:48
🤣Oh, and btw, I had this poster on my ceiling when I was a kid...But it didn't look like POTUS then!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 February, 12:35
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
My brother did too! I had MC Escher. 😂

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
23 February, 12:15
Rush always said that even when liberals get their way, they are still unhappy.

Drunken Master Pelosi @EllanaT
22 February, 11:58
What's with the mustache? Reminds me of Stalin a bit. What did I miss this week due to family issues?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 February, 12:23
In response Drunken Master Pelosi to her Publication
This pic is from barronjohn1946 at twitter which leads to insightful gematria, imho. Today you had Sleepy Joe's AG pick attempting to persuade us that he's just the man for the job and Sleepy himself mourning the covid death toll at 500,071. See that? Time stamped at 6:11, a 911 mirror. White hats in control.