Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 07:06
Nana is at Joy level. Have been here for a while now. There are very few things now that actually take away my joy. We have to reconized the things that steal our now joy, file them in the proper place for remembering lessons learned, and not allow them to stick to our souls.

What level are you at?
Be honest with yourself on this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 February, 07:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
If I have to be honest...I just farted....that's my vibration level...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Did someone pull your damn finger again?
We are going to have to work on your social skills I see because now all the ppl in the room there with you are somewhere between level 20 and 75 (SUFFERING)!
11:36 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 April, 11:35
😂

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 February, 08:36
Truth be told, when my vibes are not where they should be, I turn on some music and talk to my maker. That tends to help.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 February, 08:40
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Smartass Nana was just messin with ya!
Your a good man charlie brown