Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
22 February, 10:43
This is the way I'm thinking about things...

Pence was never supposed to send it back to the States, this would have drawn it out too long, so he 'played his role'.
Remember what POTUS said "Sometimes it is difficult to do the 'wrong' thing"
Comms maybe... because the actual saying is 'sometimes it's difficult to do the 'right' thing.

SCOTUS was never supposed to hear the PA case, this would have drawn it out too long legally, so they 'played their role'.
Remember Kavanaugh was asked by Graham about Military Law.

What has Q been telling us?
#MilitaryIsTheOnlyWay ...
And as I see it,

To be foretold, is to be forewarned.

#trusttheplan
#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
22 February, 10:53
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
I wanted to believe Pence was a good actor and a God fearing Christian man. But whistle blowers have come out saying he is the opposite. He sold his soul to the devil along with the rest of them. It's the ugly truth that there are satan worshipers parading around as God loving beings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Which is why I believe that Pence is 'under control'... and does what he is 'told'.
11:08 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
22 February, 11:19
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
He may but "following orders" doesn't make you safe from committing horrible crimes..