Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
This is the way I'm thinking about things...

Pence was never supposed to send it back to the States, this would have drawn it out too long, so he 'played his role'.
Remember what POTUS said "Sometimes it is difficult to do the 'wrong' thing"
Comms maybe... because the actual saying is 'sometimes it's difficult to do the 'right' thing.

SCOTUS was never supposed to hear the PA case, this would have drawn it out too long legally, so they 'played their role'.
Remember Kavanaugh was asked by Graham about Military Law.

What has Q been telling us?
#MilitaryIsTheOnlyWay ...
And as I see it,

To be foretold, is to be forewarned.

#trusttheplan
#ThePeoplesBridge
10:43 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
James Cooper @s1mpletruths
13 May, 01:07
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
13 May, 11:42
Lin Wood called out Pence as a bad actor, I don’t think a defamation attorney would do that if it were not true.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 May, 11:26
Personal opinion incoming>

Barr and Sessions played their parts as well.
It was never supposed to go thro the corrupt justice system.
Trust Sessions.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 February, 06:38
💯👍🏻

Shannon Anne @WorldMomLuv
23 February, 02:23
Hi Veronica! You are an AWESOME lady and I have the utmost respect for you! Sending Love & Prayers to You and KEEP GOING!!🙏❤️🔥

Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
23 February, 11:37
love that theory, and ma'am you are awesome!!

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
23 February, 09:56
There's a barbed wired fence around DC with the military occupying it...we know the military is the only way...does anyone know why they cant flip the switch on all the networks already..are people suffering until their movie is done?

23 February, 10:51
In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication
People that are 'woke' ard struggling with patience, but this is a process of waking more of the population, and this is the 'cross' that Patriots have to carry while that process occurs I think.

Mycology of Maga @MycologyOfMaga
23 February, 09:48
You are such a strong woman. I'll hold the line with you, and tell Joe M to get his butt back here.

Missy Mom @MissyMomGo
23 February, 09:44
Bless you. You put a smile on my face every day. thank you for being there and inspiring us. 🍀

Susan Patriot17 @sm710
23 February, 09:06
Yes to everything here!!🙏🙏🙏

Marti Noonan @mjnoonan
23 February, 06:41
Spot on!

Lisa Fra @Begas321
23 February, 04:39
I agree with your thoughts totally. So next step is Sidney's case to be declined. Them military can step in. When all legal routes have been exhausted.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
23 February, 04:19
Yes I agree with you. It also exposes the swamp and shows how deep (and how far) it goes for public awareness. A lot of people were hoping that Justice would prevail, but if the justice is corrupt, it too needs an overhaul. 🙂

Michael Catino @MCanon
23 February, 01:37
I love it when you talk Q to me.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
23 February, 01:01
Exactly my thoughts. These are people so loyal to Trump they are prepared to take flak for appearing disloyal. He has asked them to do this, as it helps achieve his plan to expose all the corruption and move on quickly to the military solution. They will be rewarded for their LOYALTY.

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
23 February, 12:36
I love seeing your face...it makes me happy. Thank you 😊

Abigail Trusts Trump @26Cranes78Songs
22 February, 11:51
Brilliant and inspiring as always! Thank you!

Zena Jin @zenalove
22 February, 11:28
Is it true that real Pence is gone?

23 February, 01:09
In response Zena Jin to his Publication
I believe yes.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
22 February, 11:24
I'm praying... Some said this week, military wouldn't want history to read they overturned a coup 🤔 without Court proof.😖 We were never gonna get anyone to listen. The more you know, the more you're exposed to these demons...FRAUD CITY!

I did see George Magazine do an intriguing spread on YT LATE CHAT LINE 2/17/21.

ALSO DJT SPOKE FOR A WHILE WITH GREG KELLY ON NEWSMAX, YT. BIG THINGS ARE HAPPENING? 🙏🙏🙏

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
22 February, 11:22
I agree! ❤️🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏❤️

Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
22 February, 11:20
completely agree. in monother situation is the Military the only way.

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
22 February, 11:08
cold meds do that to me too! im either verbally vomiting complete nonsense while my head floats in the clouds, OR, major epiphany-ing.

Arizona Kimber @ArizonaKimber
22 February, 11:03
smart lady ;)

Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
22 February, 11:02
feel better ❤️

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
22 February, 10:59
When the snakes start getting cut off MEDUSA'S HEAD I will believe it. (Arrest and Convictions)

22 February, 11:07
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
You will not see the arrests... it is clean up before wake up for our Country... sorry to disappoint you.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
22 February, 11:30
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
Yesss. arrests already happened. what youll see is tribunals and punishments.

Gods Heart @Godsheart6773
22 February, 10:57
I agree with you beautiful lady. Stay warm out there

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
22 February, 10:53
I wanted to believe Pence was a good actor and a God fearing Christian man. But whistle blowers have come out saying he is the opposite. He sold his soul to the devil along with the rest of them. It's the ugly truth that there are satan worshipers parading around as God loving beings.

22 February, 11:08
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Which is why I believe that Pence is 'under control'... and does what he is 'told'.

Showpony Farm @ShowponyCowgirl
22 February, 10:55
...to which you can respond with a huge 'YES!'
Proud of your warrior spirit, young lady! Thank you for all you do...may God bless you abundantly n continually!🙏✝️❤❤❤❤
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
#Patriot 👍👍

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
22 February, 10:50
Trust the plan, no turning back or quitting now. What would be the point. Follow through...be the ball!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
22 February, 10:50
I think Gen Flynn is whispering in Veronica's ear.

22 February, 10:52
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
I think Veronica just remembers things that I've seen and heard, and I keep them filed in my memory, for when they are needed.