Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
“All of us have in our veins the exact same percentage of salt in our blood that exists in the ocean, and, therefore, we have salt in our blood, in our sweat, in our tears. We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea - whether it is to sail or to watch it - we are going back from whence we came.” ― John F. Kennedy 🔔⚓️❤️
10:52 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Angela Martin @Marangela
24 February, 10:29
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
The earth is 71% water, 29% dirt.
We are 71% water, 29% dirt, containing every mineral and element of the earth. GOD created man from the 'dust.' In a 'fear inspiring way, we are wonderfully made.' Psalm 139:14 🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CindyQ LouHoo @CindyQLouHoo
24 February, 08:48
Beautiful! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 February, 08:44
How grounded is that? Thank you for sharing.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
23 February, 01:29
Great picture....
Now only if I didn't burn w/in 5mins of being in the sun....lol

Sandye Lion @Sandye_Lion
23 February, 01:22
I love this!!!! Made me smile❣️🇺🇲❣️

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
23 February, 01:24
In response Sandye Lion to her Publication
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼 It's such a beautiful moment in time captured ✨