Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
21 February, 04:05
NO DEALS .
GAME OVER .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
21 February, 04:07
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
21 February, 10:02
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
If you are a parent, this picture hits hard right in the gut. Who can do this to a baby? I just want to hold the babies and keep them safe.

21 February, 10:06
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
If? I have a 21 yr old daughter and a 7yr old son...this is nothing...they kill them over a 90 day period to harvest the most adrenechrome...do the dig....those that have, never sleep...

It's aalways been about the Children....

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
Divine, I wasn't referring specifically to you; I was just thinking about anyone who might be a parent who is seeing this picture for the first time like I did. It stopped me in my tracks and I could only stare at it and then my eyes teared up. I think when this is al revealed so many people will be stunned at the brutality and evil of it all. I've been aware of this evil since 2014 when I first read about the brother and sister in the UK who were raised in it by their father. No one would believe me then when I told them; many still don't now. Human brains won't be able to accept it.
09:55 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mamaface in this post can reply
Lita Wuji @LITALOO
01 March, 05:20
i think that when the real disclosure will
come and will be shown publicly , there will be so much tears and cries and compassion on the total planet at the same moment that we all gona find The Christ

Lita Wuji @LITALOO
01 March, 05:21
In response Lita Wuji to her Publication
meaning nothing cant bring us all together like that

22 February, 10:43
Onlly World Leader to care.....His Priorities were made known from day one..... do the dig... Only Preaident to recognize God and Jesus our Saviour publicly unashamedly.....dig....prove me wrong... I'll wait...

#SaveOurChildren #StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking #SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate #PedoIsland
#PedoGate #PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip #PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking #thesepeopleareevil

22 February, 10:00