Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
22 February, 10:36
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
thank you Kim

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
22 February, 10:34
🙏✝️ Thank You so very much for this Reminder , Sweet @kimrunner 🙏✝️ One step 🦶 at a time ✝️🙏 I Love you so very much !!! 🙏✝️ God Bless You & Thank You for All that You do 🙏✝️🙏 #ITRUSTGOD #GodAlwaysWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 February, 10:48
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Thank you, Kiki!
Love you, too...you're the best!

Chance Luck @PeepersToldMe
22 February, 10:05
At some point we want to make sure we are trusting in God's Plan not "Operation Truth." it seems we are a long way down the Revelation Road from the Bible and I don't see God starting that all over (Gates - microneedle vaccine, no buy, sell, 066 patent #, etc.).

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
22 February, 09:33
I totally get it. I just wish we could get through the steps a little faster! But I put my faith & trust in God 🙏✝️🇺🇸🇨🇱🌏♥️

Angel Simpson @GApeach
22 February, 09:15
thank you for the reminder girl! Im glad i found you here. You were always an encouragement on Twitter Ive been looking for you guys since twatter got us! 🙃🙃🙃

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
22 February, 09:13
Agreed. Has to be done right so this does not happen again.