Only followers of (SANTINO) can respond to this publication
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 February, 09:09
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
I have been fighting in Court for my home for 13 years since Washington Mutual ripped me off in 2006. 13 years in court for my home against JP Morgan Chase. The shit I have been through and leaned is incredible. Total Ponzi scheme made out of our mortgages securitizing them to line the pockets of Hedge Fund's. Evil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol WWG1WGA @QConch
24 February, 08:56
this was signed into law 21 years ago? that's odd I don't remember any of this happening in my lifetime.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
23 February, 05:06
👍👍👍

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
23 February, 09:41
Nesara vid explains

https://youtu.be/H5Uf9vF3j...

Susan Peltier @SusanPeltier_Mickie
22 February, 09:34
yes it was Clinton disquised it so it would be hard to find....even held an open conference in public but fudged on name I saved the documents somewhere take some time to find He was held at gun point on Oct 10 2000 by Delta Forces & military & his SS was made to stand down after Bush Sr refuse to pass it...it had to do with a Farmer's Lawsuit tthat was won after yrs in courts....they were in a scif and Congress & SC Judges & Clinton all in room were held on NDA..it was signed and to go into effect on Sept 11 2001 Bush Sr. refused Alan Greenspan to make that announcement by sleeping in the WH the night before cuz his son was a coward .... All ppl are suppose to gain from this cuz of the illegal acts of the banks/ Fed Reserve ..IRS and using our birth certificates and trading us as chattel on stock market... NESARA is National Economic Stabilization and Reconciliation Act...free us from being slaves...Trump will name it something else..it's the part of AMENDMENT 14 section/clause 4

Susan Peltier @SusanPeltier_Mickie
22 February, 09:36
In response Susan Peltier to her Publication
There's huge write ups on this if you do the research you'll find it I have all these documents I just not sure how to tranfer them to here it' alot...sorry

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
23 February, 10:56
In response Susan Peltier to her Publication
Searching Nesara and lawsuit. Came up with this:

https://anticorruptionsoci...

Lisa God-is-love @Jesusreigns4ever
22 February, 09:05
Nesara was never enacted into law in the United States - it is a pipe dream

THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
22 February, 09:08
In response Lisa God-is-love to her Publication
I'ts okay to dream of better dsys.