JustMsMe 2Q2Q @JustMsMe2Q2Q
I live in one of the few Counties in GA, that has been Blue as long as I can remember. When I drove through the main Town today, I saw this on one of the Digital Billboards at a crossroad 😢
In the sadness of seing this, I also wondered if this "oh so always blue county" finally woke up 🤔
R.I.P. Rush Limbaugh, you will be greatly missed.
#TheGreatAwakening #darktolight #DeepState #wwg1wga #DonaldTrump #freedomogspeech #sensorship #stopthemadness #GodWillWin
07:51 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by JustMsMe2Q2Q in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
25 February, 09:55
In response JustMsMe 2Q2Q to her Publication
I know someone in Valdosta, GA. She went to 2 Trump rallies including his Last one in GA. The crowd was so huge, double normal size. She thinks Georgia woke up. I do too. Trump WON Georgia.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustMsMe 2Q2Q @JustMsMe2Q2Q
25 February, 10:40
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
I was at a Rally in GA and it was huge. The county I live in might be blue on paper but I have only crossed path with a handful of people who actually openly admit to suport Biden. Neither have I seen many campain signs during the election.
GA definitely did not turn blue by legit votes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396