Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Even though I wasn't feeling well I'm so glad I went to our Bridge today...
I know Chicago was... ☺

Sometimes we need a reminder that not everything is as it seems.

#trusttheplan
#ThePeoplesBridge
07:46 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Shannon Anne @WorldMomLuv
27 February, 01:45
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Hope you feel better Veronica! God Bless You and ALL you do!❤️✝️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Pilled Swede @RedPilledSwede
27 February, 01:04
Feel better soon! We value you! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (TozNSnd) can see their posts

World Wide @worldwide
27 February, 12:48
Looking great, as always.

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
27 February, 12:39
You are sooooooo beautiful! It's interesting that women spend so much money on creams, make-up, supplements, etc to try to look young and have glowing skin like yours!. Yet, when it comes down to it, it's one's INNER RADIANT LIGHT-- the very thing that radiates pure love and sheer beauty-- that can't be bought and paid for. Everything from God is free, all we need to do is nurture and develop our God given gifts. 💞

John Anon @freeamerican59
27 February, 12:39
feel better soon 🔜

Amy Randy @VanDee
27 February, 12:34
You look beautiful in the snow! Hugs and comfort.

Trisha Hand @Sleepingbeauty8
27 February, 12:33
sending thoughts and prayers you are feeling better soon!

Julie Casey @Trump2023
23 February, 02:48
Oh I wish I was with you , so good and kind and I love everything you do 😘

Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
23 February, 02:45
You are in my prayers

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
23 February, 12:24
Please get some rest & stay warm! Praying for you to get better! ❤️ 🙏 🙏❤️

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
22 February, 11:29
Your are trooper thats for sure!

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
22 February, 10:48
🤗 Bold & Beautiful 🙌
🌈🌩️❄️💫💥🌸⚡🔥🍀🌻🌺

karyn palumbo @krambo
22 February, 10:22
🇺🇸Thank you and ditto on the well wishes! Very cool what you are doing! I look forward to your posts!

Lesa Johnson @skyelesaj
22 February, 10:11
God Bless.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
22 February, 10:11
Such a beautiful Patriot!!!

LoveConquers All @All777Love
22 February, 10:10
We love you Veronica! Thanks for holding it down on the BRIDGE OF LQVE.✨🙏🏽🇺🇸👏🏽💗😘✨

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
22 February, 10:09
it never is. i trust the plan

Lori Crittenden @LoriCrit
22 February, 10:01
NCSWIC

libertyand justice4_ALL @libertyandjustice4_ALL
22 February, 09:48
Hello! TY! Love you!

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
22 February, 09:47
From one ginger to another: I love your red lipstick! You rock it! (Feel better!)

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 February, 09:43
your smile just what I needed today! Hope you feel better soon! 🥰 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
22 February, 09:39
Prayers you are feeling 100% tomorrow. Thank you, Patriot.

Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
22 February, 09:37
God Bless uou veronica

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
22 February, 09:35
You are our warrior and you are so amazing! We love you!!! I hope that you feel better soon. 🙏❤️

Michelle Storlie @Chipy
22 February, 08:55
but you look amazing! 😍. my husband offered to comb my hair when I was sick😂🤣. it didnt help, I still looked awful🥴

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
22 February, 09:32
In response Michelle Storlie to her Publication
OMG you made me laugh out loud!!! 😅😅😅

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
22 February, 08:40

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
22 February, 08:36
🙏👍👉 You are so awesome! Vitamin C Hope you are feeling much better.

Heather Ball @Hball
22 February, 08:26
I hope you are feeling better soon! I love your hat!😍

julie miller @pnut36
22 February, 08:24
❤️❤️❤️