Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakeing #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
They were invited to a mansion in Malibu. They were given the option to stay & accept a proposal they would be given, or to leave. A few left, the ones who stayed were told of an evil plan .
This is as evil as it gets.

Krayzie BoneKrayzie Bone EXPOSES The Music Industry's Sadistic Plot |

krayzie tells a story about how early in an artists career they were told about privately owned prisons, how each prison is paid per inmate and that's how they make a profit and how they can buy stock in these prisons. the industry they were in wanted artists to create music to influence the youth to become criminals.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
07:53 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
24 February, 05:24
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
i just watched it. fantastic video. thanks for posting it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
24 February, 05:23
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Seeing this makes me sad, It reminds me of the other video that Xanon ( i think) put out. i shouldn't do this and it's not an excuse, they must and will be punished. But i wanted to see how things can go so bad under our nose. So i closed my eyes and saw a singer ( a gift just wants to sing)naive in things. no real foundation in things but in her voice she is something. she gives joy to many and on one night all watched and knew her name. she became something they told her they made her ( hint). Invited to meet the next level and meet those believed to be living. They offered her a drink but if she takes it she is told you can't go back. How bad can it really be she thinks, looking all these amazing people who took the deal. So she is in and the high OMG, what an amazing night. can't wait to go again and she did and again amazing. The next will cost you, what does she have to do. That? She don't want to but she thought it's only once, weighs it and chooses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396