Only people mentioned by LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
23 February, 12:00
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
WHAT A SHIT SHOW !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Mckinney @diane4freedom
22 February, 11:36
Yup...that covers it๐Ÿ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
22 February, 09:13
But what if they did--(make it all up)-- and They're ALL part of the show?? I'm not talking about the child/human trafficking stuff and arrests, those are very real, just the rest??
I'm just looking at everything more logically, taking out the emotion and anger. What if they are all in on the entire plan of The Awakening and The Reset? Most every Q drop can be taken several different ways and Q is always asking us to think more logically, especially now! Maybe this has all been all a part of a huge governmental plan over the years of achieving world peace, ridding our world of evil, changing out our goverment from a corporation back to a republic, and creating unity through the big surprise of "they're mostly all white hats" and all acting and in on it together?! Please just think about it for awhile, from a different prospective. Maybe thats why Q knows everything? Maybe hence the reason for no arrests? Maybe all the foundations were set up as to see who would bite?? Just sayin'.

Kevin Yiengst @Keviny22
22 February, 08:15
yep.. where are we going from here......?

Annie D-W @Annie172123
22 February, 07:44
Its quite a movie Sex, Drugs and Sheep. I guess this is the dream sequence ?

Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
22 February, 07:39
YET THEY ARE , LOL !!!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
22 February, 07:24
you'd think the sheeple would awaken huh

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
22 February, 07:30
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
not until it impacts them! Until then they aren't even paying attention!