Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
24 February, 01:47
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
brilliant find my friend! USARMY Corp of Eng = RED CASTLE. did you see the info about the smoke last night in back of the capitol? i saw it live and found it odd and took a brief video. i shrugged it off until i saw people talking about it today. it was odd.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Karma MastersAll @KarmaMastersAll
24 February, 05:57
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
is there any idea today what the smoke was?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
23 February, 03:37
Interesting.. Gene Decode said this was going to happen - turn it into a bird sanctuary.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
23 February, 03:10
Really think this will happen?

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 February, 02:13
return DC to an actual swamp

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
23 February, 02:11
Do it!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
22 February, 08:36
how r u sir? well back at it 4 me, got the amor polished up and refited ready to get back in the fox hole with u patriot
just wanted 2 thank u for the pep talk u r write there is no place to go! so i chose this hill 2 live or die on if needs must. WWG1WGA! TK U AGAIN !

Sir William @SirWilliam
22 February, 08:33
Hey Joey I want to make sure i understand what you are saying here. I understand the why just trying to understand the how?