james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
I have never stated that every post I make contains the TRUTH, every post I make has INFORMATION. Dont believe anything ANYONE posts, unless the dots line up. Almost EVERYTHING we have learned is LIES. WEW are all at different 'levels' of awake. This site is to share information to yhelp us all; grow in awareness. If I see posts that are deliberate disinfo I dont share. If the post has something in it that is relevant I post it.n If you are deliberately Nasty or arrogant you are blocked. simple. have a great day, stay Frosty and kind.
06:20 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by The_Pitch_Doctor in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
22 February, 06:35
In response james wafer to his Publication
I SOME TIMES MY SOND NASTY AND ARROGANT 😆😁

I POST SOMETIMES " DISSINFO " THAT ACTUALLY .. MAYB INFO 😁
( i try to put in calre in these ones, that aer #FAKEASS #Comms of #troll #Comms - or tentantive - or #research - #speculative )
😁 😆
AND ALSO I POST THINGS THAT
HONESTLY I THINK MAY BE ... GOOD INFO ....

Its soo complicated 😆

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Trump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
22 February, 06:42
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
exactly friend, as long as you post! People should be intelligent enough to determine when the dots line up for them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396