Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 February, 10:59
Am I the only one in a Positive mood?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
22 February, 05:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Am I The Only One In A Positive Mood . 😎❀️
in Simple Gematria equals: 342

Potus Trump Make America Great Again πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
in Simple Gematria equals: 342

Potus Trump Make America Great Again πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
in Jewish Gematria equals: 1396

John John ❀️

The Reawakening Of America βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβœ¨

Trump Forever πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

God Loves Trump ✝️

#wwg1wga #trump2021 #jfkjr #GodsWins ❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
22 February, 06:01
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Here is some thing else positive that I found, and I can't believe I missed this many people have missed this, this is what I believe Trump handed over power to the military

Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
Now that is what I call AWESOME . πŸ˜Žβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…βœ¨
06:04 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
22 February, 06:06
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
When the military was kind of hurdled out for trumps I'm giving the country back to the people I think those words or what signaled he was giving the power to the military and then they kind of disappeared after that.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
22 February, 06:09
Yeah for sure! We knew it wasnt a transition to Biden but to the Military but now watching more closely to them leaving out of the frame. I did not notice that before!! ⚑️⚑️⚑️

Reina Beans @Reinab
22 February, 06:37
also somewhere in there i remember a single marine walking down the stairs be hind him carrying what looked like two guns butt first and putting one on either side of him under the podeum, dont know what that meant but ive never seen that before either