Mac 691 @Mac691
22 February, 03:03
Actor mask. Yeah it's the scary part of the movie. Take a bathroom break if you must. Don't miss the ending. It's the best part of the show.
@vincentkennedy @qjmoss @PunishDem1776 @LoveTump
@ellestar Raisin_Cain @Peacock6 @AWISHNSTAR @MrDeeds1111 @DianAandDennis PatriotSher
@sabrinagal @DJT_JFKJr CarmindaB @MrsClaus
@PATRICK @peaceinamerica1 @martingeddes @doqholliday
lostsailor @jonellam @sparkledocawake
@MonkeyWerks @inthematrixxx caseydee521
@HiiiPow3r @ghostezra @DanUSCG brad_ayers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
😳Jimmy Joe is freaking me out ‼️
05:54 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Mac 691 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Kimberly Knapp @AmericanGirl825
23 February, 09:00
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
say it is Jim, so is he that stupid too he can't make a sentence?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brenda Paschall @BrendaLoy3
23 February, 03:31
Isn't it amazing what the general public accepts without question? If I didn't know, I wouldn't know, either.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
23 February, 03:17
creepy, very very dark

1776 Again @BludGeonT
23 February, 03:08
Had to be done, it's scary the similarities - the chin....the teeth..

Keep'em coming, I'll keep making them.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 February, 08:57
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Do a Kevin Kline as Melinda Gates ...multiple roles being played...remember eddy Murphy in Coming to America Babershop ? bahahahahahah ...that shit was the funniest...Rocky Marciano !!!

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
23 February, 09:40
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
😲Whoa

ralph giese @RalphWhistler
22 February, 08:01
Carry's been executed. He' was the High priest in LA for sATAN

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
22 February, 07:31
makes sense🙌

22 February, 09:10
In response Rita Cue to her Publication
😁

francesca fasoli @pessuccia
23 February, 04:45
In response Rita Cue to her Publication
now it's all clear

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
22 February, 07:22
I feel like I'm always wandering around in left field looking for more nuts...like me.

Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
22 February, 06:56
🤣🤣🤣

Robin Bkr @RobinforTrump
22 February, 06:53
Could it be James Wood?

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
22 February, 07:15
In response Robin Bkr to her Publication
Ghost Ezra said that both Wood and Carrey have been in the Biden mask at different times. I like that theory. There was no denying that Jim Carrey did the primary and presidental debates once I went back and watched 😂

Trica Parrish @EliviraLip
22 February, 06:47
Crazy creepy

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 February, 06:47
Maybe he is getting in one REALLY good deed before he meets hus maker. Actions prove a contrite heart.

22 February, 06:52
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
well it has been said more than once ~ what makes for a good 🍿movie~great actors & this movie indeed has an explosive talent ~ the best of Lucifer's Children playing the most important roles of their Evil Sychophant Lives

Zeke Wubu @Wubu915
22 February, 06:30
ezra said jim isnt the actor? or was that misinfo?

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
22 February, 06:57
In response Zeke Wubu to his Publication
I think he just said it can be more than one actor

Marley McCord @Marley808
22 February, 07:50
In response Zeke Wubu to his Publication
no leaks so dont take any anons opinion as more than just that an opinion. i cant help but think jim carey is joe but i am trying to figure out his height and compare it to a time when it seems like jim is in the mask.

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
22 February, 06:23
He was on the list that was executed so it's all confusing as heck.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
22 February, 06:15
Me too, saw a post of him smiling in a car ....Jim, is that you ? Kappy claims Jim called him and begged for help . Kappy says "if you eat people you die" all confusing and interesting, movie real whatever cant wait hope ALL comes out.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
22 February, 06:03
hahaha yeah!!!