Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 01:16
So the pillows are current at 16k a piece. Here's Wayfairs number. You know what to do. (844) 907-0901

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy Doster @WendyD
22 February, 03:15
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Guin Evere @Guinevere
The description:
Customized and personalized blanket, the pictures show a sample, the only limit is our imagination and common understanding (communication is key).
Once the item is bought, I will contact you per email so that we design the blanket together.
Sending a picture is an option, I will treat it with the utmost respect according to the EU DSGVO and return it once the design is completed.
From my experience, it takes up to six months to create a blanket. The main problem being the yarn supply.
The yarn is ethical and ecological merinos wool from Portugal and France, dyed in France, bought in Germany and assembled everywhere.
You will receive daily update on the progress (you can opt out if it is too much notifications).
Free shipping in Germany.
05:36 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Wendy Doster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Guinevere in this post can reply
mstang rene @mstangrene
22 February, 06:44
In response Guin Evere to her Publication
I am shocked that these sick people can even think of using Etsy and Wayfair and who knows what else to market slaves. There is NO way that Etsy should not have a way to limit prices of handmade items...and as someone who does knit and crochet and make all sorts of items...CLEARLY the "sample" is poorly made and not intended to generate a high price. Description is very odd. I will be suggesting ETSY to police their platform OR get reported.