Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 01:16
So the pillows are current at 16k a piece. Here's Wayfairs number. You know what to do. (844) 907-0901

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by WendyD in this post can reply
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
23 February, 04:00
In response Wendy Doster to her Publication
As a vendor I am done with Etsy forever. This is sickening. 😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (SpiritofChristbewithYou) can see their posts

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
23 February, 02:52
In response Ash EvertheOptimist to her Publication
appropriate actions? they cover for those sick assholes

TX_ PatriQt @TxPatriQt
24 February, 07:48
In response Ash EvertheOptimist to her Publication
The FBI hasn't done anything but support the elites with their evil agenda.

Tawnya Boe @BunnyGirl
23 February, 01:38
I had been thinking about closing my shop. This confirms my idea. I deleted my account this morning. I also cancelled Netflix.

Bridget Fortunato @Bfortun8
23 February, 11:38
Etsy is selling kids now!!!!

Linda Vogel @lsvogel
23 February, 10:30
Has anyone sent this to the FBI?

Connie Graeler @JCG_MO
23 February, 06:30
🤔 I saw something like this on Way Fair & read the comments...very bizarre, like some kind of code..

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
23 February, 06:10
⚠️ I know what I'm going to do with This information. I hope my town is ready for it. 🇺🇸💫

Rivr Toddd @RivrT
23 February, 04:44
It's so horrific. But, at the same time, it has been going on since literally forvever and thankfully they're getting desperate because they're being shut down. FAR more people know now than they did 30yrs ago when I started this...mission. And those people - us - we're good and pissed. So, let's not back down. Keep the pressure on. And, if you see something, say something. Peace, backed by strength. ✌️🗣️👥👤🇺🇸

Nico Nico @Nico1741
23 February, 03:21
Fente= female anatomy in french popular speaking...

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
23 February, 12:54
💔😭🙏🏻#savethechildrenworldwide

Beverly ..... @Freedomseekerchick
23 February, 12:15
Sick.....pray for the children 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
22 February, 11:01
WOOW! Do they think we're STUPID?!? Symbolism= their downfall.

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
22 February, 11:26
In response Diane Labrecque to her Publication
💞

Elena Iove @Camberu71
22 February, 10:54
OMG, ETSY too??? I have a shop with them and I am closing it slowly, as the listing on my items expire I do not renew it anymore... www.Etsy.com/shop/ElenasRo...

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
22 February, 10:41
looks like a georgia o'keefe

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
22 February, 08:40
Oh gawd, Etsy now too??

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
22 February, 07:20
kind of
looks like a vagina ,🤭once u see it u can't unsee it .😳

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
22 February, 10:29
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
Exactly what I thought......

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
23 February, 02:45
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
Horrible our minds go there now. From what someone else stated...part of the word...Fente...or something...means in popular french...young female? It also somewhat looks like a flower. So does this indicate a virgin young female ready to deflower? Uggh...I hate this so much. Sick sick sick. God help this little girl if that be the case!!!

Caled Bwlch @Caled
22 February, 06:22
We should all be worried for the children when these disappear. There won't be a going out of business sale. Hopefully the military has this covered as well as they can. All things considered.

Guin Evere @Guinevere
22 February, 05:40
I reported it to Etsy but I don't suspect much will happen. Hopefully, it will be taken down.

Danette Olson @NettieO
22 February, 05:48
In response Guin Evere to her Publication
I just looked but I don't see it anymore. They must've taken it down.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
23 February, 04:12
Etsy has to know, maybe part of it. They are very aware of the huge selling fee they acquire from these sales. I closed both my shops. The picture of those abused and murdered babies haunts me day and night.

Guin Evere @Guinevere
22 February, 05:36
The description:
Customized and personalized blanket, the pictures show a sample, the only limit is our imagination and common understanding (communication is key).
Once the item is bought, I will contact you per email so that we design the blanket together.
Sending a picture is an option, I will treat it with the utmost respect according to the EU DSGVO and return it once the design is completed.
From my experience, it takes up to six months to create a blanket. The main problem being the yarn supply.
The yarn is ethical and ecological merinos wool from Portugal and France, dyed in France, bought in Germany and assembled everywhere.
You will receive daily update on the progress (you can opt out if it is too much notifications).
Free shipping in Germany.

mstang rene @mstangrene
22 February, 06:44
I am shocked that these sick people can even think of using Etsy and Wayfair and who knows what else to market slaves. There is NO way that Etsy should not have a way to limit prices of handmade items...and as someone who does knit and crochet and make all sorts of items...CLEARLY the "sample" is poorly made and not intended to generate a high price. Description is very odd. I will be suggesting ETSY to police their platform OR get reported.

Kyle Foisy @qsoldier5953
22 February, 05:35

Wendy Doster @WendyD
23 February, 11:51
In response Kyle Foisy to his Publication
Over the slit? they are selling a virgin perhaps, sick

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
22 February, 05:34
🤬

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
22 February, 05:30
I just went and looked it up, this exists. Looks like the vendor is in Berlin, Germany

arba happihr @arba
22 February, 05:29
They must be shut down so these demons can't advertise.

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
22 February, 05:29
If it's customized..... why is it for sale? (Usually a custom item is made upon request by customer)... Am I wrong?

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
22 February, 05:25
I am a knitter. And yes, making homemade pieces for people can cost a lot, but NOT that much!

Dellas Rosendahl @Dellas
22 February, 05:21
Wayfair needs to go down. Lots of shady shit going on there.

Wendy Doster @WendyD
22 February, 03:18
Disgusting! is it me, or is this an abstract private part of a girl down there.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 February, 06:20
According to the etsy website for AuFilDeLaFente the seller's two passions are crochet and anatomy.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
22 February, 07:29
Au Fil De La Fente - English translation --> "Over The Slit"

So, yes, it is not just you thinking that's what that is supposed to represent.