Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
Do you know how bad I want to reach out to my family? And ask them if they're seeing if anything that ive said is indeed real? But I cannot take the pain of rejection again even though I'm all alone here in Texas.
The pain and rejection and isolation and fear is real for some of us. I know what I'm supposed to be doing I just can't do it right now I'm weak
05:14 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
22 February, 05:37
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
🙏💞🕯️
I'm feeling very much the same, as I understand it, and even though I/we know we aren’t alone in this 'situation', there are indeed many moments/days (and more) when we can't deny how we feel, today I had a need to allow myself to express how I felt to myself, as if I am my own best friend ”I am feeling so very, very lonely & sad, even thou I am loner by nature", I had to let it out. Sometimes strength comes from recognizing when you’re feeling ‘less strong’ then normal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Gee @Aynaia
22 February, 05:43
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
From one loner to another, I know how you feel, those days just happen sometimes, all will be well as you are NEVER alone, WE are always with you as WE are all ONE!☺️
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marie Wilkins @ReeW
22 February, 05:19
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Totally understand! I am in the same boat but I keep sending my family information. Especially regarding the jab! Take a break! Sending u prayers!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💖 Where are u in Texas?