Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
22 February, 04:12
Think we are getting to the end of this yet? I'm hanging in there just fine, but watching many fall by the wayside, giving up hope and losing faith.

It's tough...I'm at the point where I'm at a loss of what to say to those people. I'm usually a great cheerleader and can get people to turn around, but we are at a point now, where it's tough to show any evidence to prove that things are going to work out...guess that's why FAITH is so important...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Rich @Madam_Rich
22 February, 04:16
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
I feel the exact same way! Some are just TOO angry and hateful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
22 February, 04:18
In response Casey Rich to her Publication
And many were never truly awake, they just thought they were and are falling victim to the "news" again...

Only people mentioned by Madam_Rich in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Casey Rich, click on at the bottom under it