dawny haswell @darktolight2022
Sorry if this sounds abrupt but i had news today my dad has 6-12 months left due to cancer so here goes! I always thought america was for the brave & the free if so get up off your ass & do something even if it is just writing a letter to someone you trust in the top military if 80 million of you demand action THEY WILL TAKE IT! people are being killed daily with the posion vaccine YOU are the only ones who can save us all the world is watching & waiting to see just how brave you are!!
04:18 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by darktolight2022 in this post can reply
Joanne Dangerfield @LiveFree
23 February, 11:16
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
sending up prayers for your dad. sending my angels to comfort you and your dad and watchover u while u travel this difficult path. i have walked that path many times....lost my mom at 13, my dad at 30 and my daughter when she was 16. i have learned that:

there are always signs of their souls continuing at my most difficult and inspirational moments

when we win this battle, you will share your joy with those you love, whether they are here or in the after life.

take care of yourself and your dad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
22 February, 04:26
Prayers for your (((Family)))

Here's my promise to do a little something extra today and tomorrow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 February, 04:28
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
Thanks as soon you will have nothing to do it will be to late then we are all doomed each minute you take actual action off the computer could be 1 life saved x

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
22 February, 04:23
Agreed
We need the Medbed's.
They will be able to remove the cancer.

22 February, 04:25
In response Adam Patriot to his Publication
He is all i have left he is the only 1 who bothers with me in the family as i am classed as to crazy x

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 February, 04:21
AGREED!! time for action!!!