Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 March, 07:47
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
After the impressionists, 'art' became not about observation, about lifting the view of the audience, but, about normalizing ugly, the weird, the slanted.

From Picasso, to Carl Andres Bricks, to the bodies in plastic...

It began as 'commentry' on the modern lifestyle... but, over the decades it has become more as described - sexual deviancy, and cannibalistic.

A long time ago, I heard the CIA were involved with promoting, and facilitating modern 'art' using their controlled propaganda sources.

As the CIA are the pedo parasites goons, this tracks.

It is the same in architecture. It has been developed to DEHUMANIZE us, to thwart nature, to hate everything natural.

The Bauhaus was the most obvious start of this thinking in architecture.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
25 March, 07:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
22 February, 07:22
😡🤬🤬🤬

Francisca Rod @Frannie
22 February, 06:06
its so heartbreaking an stomach churning, so nauseating!! but i agree if children had to bear this horrid, i can, to be their voice because they didnt have one, justice for the children!!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
22 February, 07:23
In response Francisca Rod to her Publication
yes true...the poor children 🙏🙏