Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 02:02
It takes less than 30 seconds to snatch a child.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
September Pro @LateSeptember
I live on a fairly busy road 6 houses down from an elementary school. I want to replace the Trump/Pence 2020 Yard signs (as I have Trump flags w/o Pence name) and it occurred to me I should replace them with a message about the children. I would love to hear some suggestions from everyone - is there a particular awareness hashtag or message that I could put on the signs that's kid friendly yet adult call to action? Thanks for any input!
04:14 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LateSeptember in this post can reply
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
22 February, 07:59
In response September Pro to her Publication
great idea. i would maybe put stats as in 6-800k children go missing a year, 8M worldwide. it take 5 seconds for someone to grab a child. keep your children close.

when i was young, someine tried to snatch me. candy/ car showed his penis as he sat in his car and asked for directions. as i got close and was giving him directions , i saw his unzipped pants and he told me to take a piece of candy ... he was ready to open the door. i took off on my bike so fast.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
September Pro @LateSeptember
23 February, 09:13
In response Anasha Anasha to her Publication
I want to inform the adults without terrifying the kids (as they are of all ages from kindergarten to 5th or 6th grade I believe) so I like the idea of a "stay close/aware" message as that is proactive and age-appropriate for all. Thank you for the idea! I'm terribly sorry to hear about your experience - you must have been so frightened. I'm relieved your instincts kicked in and you got away. That behavior needs to be so reprehensible and justly punished to our society that no one feels safe trying it anywhere anytime - period.