Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 February, 11:32
Someone once said watch NY and CA.

Cuomo and Newsom not looking too good right now.

Just sayin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly 1211 @Kelly1211
22 February, 03:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i live in NJ and ppl cannot stand murphy!!! there are groups that tried to start his recall but he was able to remove all the websites etc.
weird how he lives in a $52m mansion. didnt know governers made that kind of money in a lifetime with past and present gov or non gov positions. 🤔 im sure im missing something. i mean maybe he was a great saver or owned stocks or sold properties. idk. 😡
also interesting, is how he owns Sky Blue the womens professioal soccer team and was caught doing shady shit. him and his wifey! and now Biden is going to pardon both of them. oh! you didnt see that on the news??? hmmm strange! 🤔🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kate Ohh @KathyOhhhhh
Kommie Kate Brown in OR is just as evil. We have actually recalled her 5 times, 4 of them, we KNOW we had enough signatures. she changed the rules, she refused to accept sheets of sigs, etc. pure evil.
03:30 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Kelly 1211 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KathyOhhhhh in this post can reply
Kelly 1211 @Kelly1211
22 February, 03:33
In response Kate Ohh to his Publication
these ppl are nuts! this is when i would vote for the death penalty and be there to watch!