Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Prison Buses have been showing up at the Capitol.
05:23 PM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Ruby Tuesday17 @RubyTuesday17
19 January, 09:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
White buses are military

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chellz 170 @Chellz
19 January, 07:14
Doq,,have you seen this? Do you know when it's from?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sven Thiess @sthiess
19 January, 07:32
In response Chellz 170 to her Publication
AT UTICA New York, August 13th 2018

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 January, 05:58
Praying tomorrow is huge! Hoping more Declass drops today. i just posted a tweet my mom sent me, Pompeo dropping comms all day.

9PLUS8PATRIQT GOD WINS. @9PLUS8PATRIQT
19 January, 05:50
👀

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
19 January, 05:49
DC is a foreign territory. Vatican run city state of the corporation of the United States. DJT has to leave. DC is literally a prison, probably prisoners going IN, with MyPillow pillowcases on their heads 😏

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
DC is a foreign territory. Vatican run city state of the corporation of the United States. DJT has to leave. DC is literally a prison, probably prisoners going IN, with MyPillow pillowcases on their heads 😏

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme

Msterri ... @Msterri
19 January, 05:45
please let this be what we think it is! And take the worst criminals first, like Pelosi, Biden, schumer, Schiff, Kamala. Have mercy on Feinstein because I never heard of her abusing anyone.

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
19 January, 05:44
They needed some audience.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
19 January, 05:44
prayers for all servicemen and women in harm's way.

this is not a game. heroes.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Cali Patriot @calipatriot76
19 January, 06:02
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
These fine American's are putting lives on the line for our
FREEDOM. Pray extra tonight, and Praise the Lord.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
01 February, 02:40
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
/SALUTE

Only followers of this user (Jazz76r) can see their posts

Linda Smith @linlou55
19 January, 05:33
🐸YIPPEE! I needed that! I'm strong but that didn't hurt! I love, love, love you and all you do for us! I don't know who you are but you "used" to say it back, hehe 👍🏻❤️

Allison RHO @123MakeTime
19 January, 05:32
Our amazing Presidents letter https://anonup.com/thread/...

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
19 January, 05:31

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
19 January, 05:39
In response Jackie Patriot to her Publication
WTF?????

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
19 January, 06:17
In response Jackie Patriot to her Publication
It the editing, but clever

Curly Q17 @AmethystQ17
19 January, 05:30
does anyone find jt weird how bidens speech was dull sad and lonely amd potus was confident vibrant and seemed likw he was just leaving for a bit. idk about you but thats very off putting.

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
19 January, 05:28
@doqholliday im disapointed it took you this long to post about this. I saw they arrived a while ago and was waiting for this post from you 🤣

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
19 January, 05:41
In response Drew Breezy to his Publication
Why don't we have any pics of this/

Crista Solano @Cpupsolano
19 January, 05:26
Either it's just a coincidence, Biden is about to go Gestapo on citizens OR.. no one is getting out .😎

Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
19 January, 05:29
In response Crista Solano to his Publication
They are for the citizens. Trust me. No one will be arrested today or tomorrow. There is no way that is happening. Only unruly citizens will be on thise buses.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
19 January, 05:26

Michelle Renee @GoldiLox
19 January, 05:24
OOOF