Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
Chuck Schumer said: “The bottom line is, Texas thought it could go it alone and built a system that ignored climate change,”
“I hope they learned a lesson.”

https://youtu.be/xP8QonZxP...
03:18 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by BrowardBravado in this post can reply
Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
22 February, 04:34
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
We did. Climate change is a HOAX.
Of course, we already knew.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Serbian Phoenix @TheSerbianInternational
22 February, 04:03
If I ever see him on the street, he will come face to face with a brick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
22 February, 03:35
i dont think that looks like Chuckie!

Vanessa L1776 @VanessaL1776
22 February, 03:35
So they just thought they would teach us a "wittle" lesson huh?? Oh well- we're still alive and kicking............on to FIGHT ANOTHER DAY!!

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
22 February, 03:34
so thats all the proof we need..those pieces of shit targeted texas...i hope he burns in hell for all those who suffered and that are still suffering