Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
Trying to red pill my bf, every time he talks about how dreadful things are with bobo in office I try to explain to him, then he goes off on me about believing everything I read bla bla bla....It's getting a little old, soooo he wants to do movie night tonight! Any suggestions: we watched Matirx recently and he was freaked out! Thank you Patirots!
02:21 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by sharing4unme in this post can reply
Daine Hurley @Canuck04
22 February, 10:05
In response Rae of Sunshine to her Publication
oh oh....!!!....HERE YOU GO!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 February, 10:08
In response Daine Hurley to his Publication
Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy LouWho @CindyLouWho
22 February, 10:04
Eyes Wide Shut

22 February, 10:08
In response Cindy LouWho to his Publication
Thank you!

Soul Painter @Soulpainter71
22 February, 03:12
valerian, Lucy..😉

22 February, 10:09
In response Soul Painter to her Publication
Thank you!

Birdie Patriot @AmericanBirdie
22 February, 02:24
Great idea! Subtley red pill 'em... working my hubbie still too. We watched Truman show the other night. Matrix tonight I think... somethin's gotta give, right?!

22 February, 08:22
In response Birdie Patriot to her Publication
Right!? I was thinking the truman show maybe! Thanks, good luck!