Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Here's a video of Kim Clement -- who prophesies this about the Supreme Court (~5:30):
"Two shall step down! For the embarrassment of one shall take place. For I wish to place in the highest court in the land righteousness. And they shall attempt to put others in to endeavor, to reach their endeavors... Hear Me tonight, hear Me today, I have this whole thing planned out according to My will. For it is now time for Me to restore the fortunes of Zion. The fortunes of those who had it once -- you are going to get it back!"

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

This prophet has an excellent track record. And I can't wait to see the corrupt justices go! Please make it happen quickly, God. AMEN!!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
01:21 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 February, 01:51
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
In Jesus' Name Amen πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christy Connelly @connch74
22 February, 01:50
Did anyone else notice the date 2/22/14? whats today's date? πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 February, 01:55
In response Christy Connelly to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‘ŠOh WOW! Excellent catch!!

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
22 February, 02:15
In response Christy Connelly to her Publication
7 years ago! πŸ™€

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
22 February, 01:44
Kavanaugh and ACB? We already know Roberts is dirty. Given their lack of dissent, they should step down and embarrassment should be a fitting emotion in light of the widespread proven election fraud.

Jody Donohue @Jody
22 February, 01:47
In response Time Dabbler to her Publication
I guess if the Supreme Court is complicit, the MI can go forth, yes? Sounds about right from everything we have been told. If they started to intervene, the MI would be moot. Bring it.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 February, 01:29
Intersting, Iwas woken up at 2:00am today to listen to this

https://youtu.be/W3hPnxp6H...

A great breakdown of this prophecy.

I hope it serves you as well as it did me.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 February, 01:57
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
πŸ™β€οΈThank you! Yes! Have heard this one too! Love it!!