Mike Anon @Mike314
22 February, 12:25
In case you missed it, Joe M posted this on Gab yesterday. It was his first post since going dark on January 16th. I have a feeling that he's connected to Q somehow.

#QANON #Qarmy #QANONWORLDWIDE #MAGA #DigitalSoldiers #Draintheswamp #wwg1wga #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
i:woman Susan 17 @Awakeandhopeful
22 February, 12:33
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Cant find it on Gab. Not that I'm doubting you but there's too many frauds floating around.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
I just checked his Gab account, and his post from yesterday is gone. Glad that I took a screenshot of it.
01:15 PM - Feb 22, 2021
In response i:woman Susan 17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
22 February, 02:34
the screen shot doesnt ahow the date? i know Mr Pool tweets things then immediately deletes. have not seen Joe M do that before.

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 February, 02:50
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
It has a timestamp of 2 hrs. I saw it at around 1:00 PM EST, so it must have been posted around 11:00 AM.

Lisa Brown @italiangirl13
22 February, 02:11
I saw it yesterday too and was kinda confused as the last post said he was going dark for a while. But I thought he was actually posting on telegram. IDK I was definitely confused by it.

john smith @gumtuu
22 February, 02:09
Saw it on gab too, have his profile bookmarked there. Also showed it to my wife. Now it's gone, but it was there

Lil SueBit @LilSueBit
22 February, 01:51
Ok I think I'm going crazy because when I first saw a screen grab of this 'gab' from him it said something like DJT will be back someday..... did he edit this???? oh man I need to go back track and find it from days ago. or... I'm just going nuts. lol