Mike Anon @Mike314
In case you missed it, Joe M posted this on Gab yesterday. It was his first post since going dark on January 16th. I have a feeling that he's connected to Q somehow.

#QANON #Qarmy #QANONWORLDWIDE #MAGA #DigitalSoldiers #Draintheswamp #wwg1wga #GodWins
12:25 PM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
24 February, 07:54
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
JOE M WAS THE COASTGUARD ON THAT FATEFUL DAY JULY 16TH 1999 #JFKJRLIVES HE IS HEAVILY CONNECTED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
24 February, 09:16
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Thank you for posting that. I've read that they are connected. I think that Joe M is in some way connected to Q.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
22 February, 03:10
Technically, this one was posted on his Gab account on Jan 31, but I don't know if it was him or a hacked posted. He deleted it regardless.

America First @Realdeal
22 February, 02:41
maybe another 4 yrs but will see with all the fraud i gave up on dates etc it happens it happens we still have to cope with everyday living and march 4 i doubht it god wont lets us down have to go the dark to see the light one day god bless 🙏🏻

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
22 February, 02:36
i think the same ! He is very close to Q 🙏

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
22 February, 02:15
We were NEVER told it was gonna be easy. #$hitshowatbestwithpopcorn

i:woman Susan 17 @Awakeandhopeful
22 February, 02:00
@Mike Anon
G(b)S? Am I missing something? 330 2216 did not help me.

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 February, 02:56
In response i:woman Susan 17 to her Publication
Definitely having trouble with the (b). Middle initial??? I've never see anything like that before. The person also stated that Q drops 133 and 513 were clues. Haven't really had a chance to look into those yet, but I plan on it.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
22 February, 01:55
For some reason his account doesn't show up correctly. You may need to reload the page a couple of times to see anything except the pinned post.

Christy Lloyd @4_the_children
22 February, 01:06
I suspect he is John, or is close to John. It's John's voice on Joe M's videos. He creates the very best vids, I recommend all of them.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 February, 12:41
I always had a feeling he was either closely connected or that he is Q.

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
22 February, 02:13
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Q is group of 10 people ! 7 military - 3 non-military people !

i:woman Susan 17 @Awakeandhopeful
22 February, 12:33
Cant find it on Gab. Not that I'm doubting you but there's too many frauds floating around.

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 February, 01:15
In response i:woman Susan 17 to her Publication
I just checked his Gab account, and his post from yesterday is gone. Glad that I took a screenshot of it.