Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Pence will attend the inauguration. No shocker there.
05:02 PM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
19 January, 06:41
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
it will be interesting to see who the actor portraying him is. no way POTUS would let the real pence POS loose in the world, knowing how evil he is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We Will Win This War @janiebug55
19 January, 05:21
As well he should. Birds of a feather...............Makes catching them all in one place easier

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melisa Davis @Melisa10
19 January, 05:20
thats sam

Drew Breezy @DrewBreezy18
19 January, 05:19
No suprise. No need to act like this is some breaking news.

Letitia Harris @gailharris2021
19 January, 05:17
He can get arrested, along with the rest of the traitors.

Randy Savage @warrioroftruth9
19 January, 05:10
All the ones being arrested have to attend.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
19 January, 05:10
You don't catch a rat by chasing him - you catch a rat with bait.

This is a very MOLON LABE moment.

CryptoKoba @VincentKennedy telling us all along; they'll have to come and take it... walk right into the trap.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
19 January, 05:08

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
19 January, 05:24
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
If I am not mistaken, that is Johnheretohelp.
He did many interviews on Santa Surfing before they fell out.
He has healed so much since those initial interviews on her show, from all the torture Rod Rosenstein and John Brennan, plus others put him and his wife through.
They kept track of him and screwed with his digital records so he could not get his medications needed.
Glad he is getting heard by the White Hats.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
19 January, 05:08
so did anyone else watch the bottom of the video..with names such as Baldwin, Carey ..I only started paying attention right at the end. I will have to rewatch it.

Anon Mama @AnonMamaE
19 January, 05:05
but not the POTUS farewell celebration.

Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
19 January, 05:05
thought he was already dead