Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (DISTILLED_ILLUSION) can see their posts

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
23 February, 10:10
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Hate these evil MFs!!!!!! Everyone in the spiritual realm fight (and others)...ground often.. I've been slacking and bla because of it... we can not let our guards down now. Fires help me to ground and focus. Place protective shields as far as you can reach. I put up a crystal/gold ring from an old mirrored clock that ironically hasn't worked in many years... anyway, didn't want to throw out the pretty crystals from Czech Republic, so I am re-purposing the ring to bring in the sun's positive energy to help with the negative energy coming in with my kids' phones and social media. I can tell a difference :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbi Holzmann @Barbih
22 February, 10:25
OMGosh - are they at it AGAIN -- just saw another post showing Wayfare pillow for $11,000 What is going on???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
22 February, 04:59
At some point....JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED AND WE MUST SEE IT!!!

Just Meducky @Ducky
22 February, 03:50
Oh my! It's unfathomable how Illuminati Satanists have their hooks into every effing thing that normal people don't know anything about. Want to create something & sell it on Etsy? SURE, go ahead, but you'll have to learn how to swallow that foul ball of goo in your throat once you find out Etsy sells & trafficks our children along side your creations.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
22 February, 02:56
OMG WTF is this? 5 people have that expensive 50k item in their carts at once?

#ThesePeopleAreSick

larry mcintire @larrymcintire
22 February, 02:07
I wonder how hard it would be to sell actual pillows to these pedos for thousands of dollars? lmao We should make ads for real pillows and list them for $10K or $20K and see if the dumbass pedos buy them! If they did we wouldn't be in any trouble since we sold them the exact pillow we showed listed ;)

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
22 February, 03:44
In response larry mcintire to his Publication
😂😂😂😂😂 This is brilliant!!!!! I love it!

Cheryl Whitestone @WhitestoneFineArt
22 February, 12:05
Wayfair, I found a throw pillow for 9K freaked me out ! T r a f f i c k i n g has to stop.. Horrific ! [THEY] are like cockroaches everywhere ...Guess the monsters have been caught now. God Bless & protect the Heroes dealing this ✝️ God Help us, in the Name of Jesus Christ get rid of THEM 🙏 Praise God Almighty it is done, Amen.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
22 February, 01:12
In response Cheryl Whitestone to his Publication
Amen to your prayer. A pillow for 9k is definitely trafficking. These people are so sick and you are right that this has to stop!

Melissa Kramer @Kramerms
22 February, 11:43
ugh!

Chris Waughtal @CWAFFLE9
22 February, 11:33
i really wish there was a "HATE" button instead of a "like"

Judy Bar @RevJudy
22 February, 11:25
I cant believe they are still doing this when they know people are awake! what gall!. I pray they get shut down for good

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 February, 11:20
🙏

Operation Que @OperationQ
22 February, 11:20
🔍"Platforms Housing Child Sex Trafficking Must Be Investigated & Eradicated: Etsy, Wayfair, & Yandex"
💊 https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...

Save the Children @PissedOffPatriot69
22 February, 11:57
In response Operation Que to his Publication
🤬OMG that is some evil shit!

Linda Parr @Truered71777
22 February, 11:18
qpatriot1776
prayers this not sell of children again..:(

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
22 February, 11:13
Thanks for sharing. I wanted to put it here, but I couldn't find it on Gab anymore.

Rita Hen @WindyGale17
22 February, 11:14
link.......
must type it in.
From a Friend! I am not a member of etsy.