& defeat that
& in Love and War
there are
NO
LIMITS

I WILL NOT BE LIMITED
to only going to the Justice Dept. to get Justice
if it’s a captured stolen operation
THEN WE HAVE TO GO TO MILITARY TRIBUNALS…

Keep the Faith
& support President Trump as he does what he has to do next
because it’s the ONLY option
it’s the ONLY option that ever existed
but we played it all the way through
to get to this moment in time.

Deep breaths
We’re there
We’ve got this
Let’s go get these as*holes”

~ Military & Tribunals ONLY way 👍🔥
11:12 AM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 February, 12:41
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
The Only Way Is Military
PUT ON THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
22 February, 12:43
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Beautiful & true! 🙏💓🔥🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
22 February, 12:15
incredible ...I mean besides all the YUGE amounts of evidence flowing from freaking everywhere--didnt Italy confess to the world of their interference?? crazy ....but I guess it has to play out this way 🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸

22 February, 12:31
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Juan O'Savin has been making this point for a year: The White Hat Alliance HAD to play it out LEGALLY to the very end to prove they couldn't get Justice @ Justice becuase it was a totally compromised captured operation.

In eons to come, Historians will be able to see that President Trump and Q-Team dotted the i's and crossed the t's LEGALLY and only as a LAST RESORT went to Military Tribunals.

The Plan is BRILLIANT 🔥

It's been a grueling trudge for awake Patriots, but we're almost to the other side!! 🔆🙏🇺🇸🦅🐸🔆

PAIN NOW @PAIN
22 February, 12:10
So I assume the puiblic arrests will begin today and continue until we have a country again? Baffling times. Lost so many good people by allowing this scam to play out. Whoever is in charge is going to face lawsuits galore, people dying unecessary when you have all the evidence and have indetified all the criminals and you sit on it to sit on it is absolutely sickening. Lots of explaing to be done to let it drag out 4+ years. Done in 2090. DEAD.

Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
22 February, 11:46
i knew that today was a win-win. either SCOTUS comes through, or it proves we need the military. I must say i am deeply disappointed in Amy Comey Barret...i hope age didnt get her adopted kids the same way roberst dud. makes sense hiw she got her 51 votes dirty Republicans knew she was not a threat. And Lin Wood called another one out correctly.

22 February, 11:57
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
Agree, Silent, this is a total win-win! Gets us to the reveal that "The Military is running the USA" and Tribunals cuz can't get Justice @ Justice and the Inauguration of President Trump!! Hooray!! 🎉🔆🇺🇸🦅

Field of Light @EartherealArts
22 February, 11:33
You could have a business as a SpiritualScribe. 🕊️ Thank you. Really appreciate it.

22 February, 11:54
In response Field of Light to his Publication
Bless your heart!! 💓 Who knows what's going to happen when we Ascend to 5D+ light?! Miracles, that's what!! 😹🔥