d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
22 February, 09:39
Good Morning Patriots.

BIG 'OL BOOMERRANG INCOMING!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
So over all the BS! This wouldn't even be an issue if we'd end this whole sham of a gov't. I'm at my wits end! So pissed off!
10:57 AM - Feb 22, 2021
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Blonde_not_Dumb in this post can reply
Henry Specter @HSpecter
22 February, 05:19
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
I know, it was really fun at first getting hyped up with everyone, and learning from eachother on what we know. In the end of all this, nothing is moving along in terms of seeing our President back soon. No high lvl arrests, no ebs, 30 days have passed, SC jerking the election yet again. How much longer to we have to endure this BS? If NOTHING is happening then just straight up tell us so we can move one with our lives and put up with this shit ourselves. Always delays, nothing is getting done. Ppl are suffering, but yet they are taking their sweet time to finish this movie. Makes no sense when Trump had all the confirmations on the election foregin interference. WHY IS HE DRAGGING US THRU THE MUD??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396