Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 February, 10:14
Good Morning Patriots.
Dips. I like them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
22 February, 10:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Good Morning VK! Going to buy more XRP today, to wait or not to wait, that is the question🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Bulldawg @BulldawgPatriot
22 February, 10:37
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Where is the easiest place to buy for someone inexperienced and not very tech savvy? Thank you in advance.

Elaine Shtein @elaineshtein
Uphold website or App. Create an account, super simple to purchase XRP, and one of the only places available to purchase.
10:41 AM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Lil Bulldawg to her Publication
Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
Diana Basil @booboo
22 February, 06:16
For a total newbie at this; is there a site to learn about crypto, like for dummies, that you know of and would recommend? Everytime I get ready to jump in, I read something new like you need a VPN (is that true) and then you need a wallet (is that true)? Is there a monthly cost to have an account? etc.

Lil Bulldawg @BulldawgPatriot
22 February, 10:45
Thank you for the info!