Veterans Always @TooTallRN
Trump Just Gave His Farewell Speech To The Corporation of The USA...
BRILLIANT !!
04:46 PM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by TooTallRN in this post can reply
Becky Helser @BH17
16 April, 09:47
In response Veterans Always to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
24 March, 10:41
💙So happy to find you here!💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
02 March, 07:46
and so it will be, for tjose unwittingly gathering up un wholesome spirits in atttitude and judgement , they will scream i did not know but rejoiced in it and God will say I rejoiced in you and your life and you betrayed me with the spirit of iniquity

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
26 January, 04:47
For those that turned their back on Trump... they will FALL TO THEIR KNEES.....

REMEMBER - Jesus HID himself from even his closest followers. He revealed himself at the right time

THIS IS BIBLICAL
(OH HOLY GOD, PRAISE YOU THAT I LIVE TO SEE THIS DAY!)

So VERY few can see the whole picture- I am so blessed - There are not enough words to speak my joy! (and humbleness of heart)

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
26 January, 04:42
TEST

Donna Marie @DonnaMarie
24 January, 06:39
hey! happy to see u

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
21 January, 11:39
johnny1x here from twatr. So glad to have found you here.
I surely miss your posts.
Be well tall one.

Samantha Black @PatriotessBlack1776
19 January, 07:50
so glad I found you!! ivw been lookomg everywhere! keep gping TooTall! Thank you for all you do!