Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good Morning Patriots!
Yeah I know we all want to see these evil ppl brought to justice, but remember who issues judgement! God!

It is hard to always take the high ground but dont allow the negatives to stick to you. While I cant seem to find a way to forgive what these evils have done to children, I no longer allow the need to issue judgement instead of just bringing justice to stick to my karma, my now energies.

Be the Duck, let the negatives roll off then help others to be the Duck.

While you might issue stern justice to your child to teach, ask yourself if there is really anything your child could no that would cause you to actually STOP LOVING them?
No? Well God doesnt either? We are all his children, the really good ones and the really bad ones.
08:49 AM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
22 February, 09:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Aloha Good Morning . Great post for many whom have forgotten these guidelines. Unconditional Everything. Life isnt about strangers judging others , however millions have forgotten. God is our judge which frees us to do good things. Self love is imperative. The mirror is a great tool for gaining self love. Thereapy helps too hahahaha I survived a 48 year marriage to a ultra narcissist. YAY!!! New beginning with only the rules of God. woohoo. I made it yay!! Every human knows RIGHT and WRONG. Unless the democrats removed those words from the dicionary too. haha YAY for US on this board we are WINNERS!!!! Be kind ,be kind ,be kind, a great way to live.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 09:56
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Great energies falling off of you today hun, good on you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
22 February, 08:56

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
22 February, 08:56
well said " for justice is mine"

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 10:03
In response Pojomato pojomato to her Publication
😘😇Hope you are doing well

William Cherry @Oleglory
22 February, 08:52
Amen sister ❤️🙏

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
22 February, 08:51
Thanks. Great points to remember. I took a screen shot to more readily remind myself. 🙂😉❤👍