Have Faith @rAnnbci
22 February, 07:38
Orlando Airport, twice (picking up) maskless. Not one word said to me. I was the Only one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Callie Keegs @calliek
Sometimes it just takes one person to stand up to get others to stand up. Good for you for standing tall!🇺🇸❤️
08:01 AM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Have Faith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by calliek in this post can reply
Callie Keegs @calliek
22 February, 10:17
In response Callie Keegs to her Publication
We need more of this. I have a strength inside of me that I never knew existed. I never had a backbone until I came upon Q. Now I can't even stop it if I wanted to - it's definitely coming from a higher power. You have it too and if all of us show the rest of the people our strength - I'm hoping it will give them the courage to do the same!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @rAnnbci
22 February, 08:04
In response Callie Keegs to her Publication
Thank you! My hubby walked 30 ft behind me..🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ David Nino Rodriguez inspired me to. He did it in Texas